| Login | Sign Up
Highlighted

Query on Fresh application for rejected health insurance regarding

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had applied for Optima Restore health insurance for myself and my mother in HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Ltd through agent. It is Multi individual policy with 10 Lakhs sum insured each. But it is rejected after payment. I have got full refund.

I am physically disabled person since my birth. I had given all documents to the agent. He filled the online form and uploaded documents and I got a call from a doctor of HDFC ERGO.

I told them the medical admission history of my mother and about my disability. Then they have told it is fine and sent me a proposal form and payment link.

After payment was done, I found that there was some mistakes in dates in medical history in proposal form.

So I sent mail to customer care of HDFC ERGO regarding this and also explained the medical history in detail in mail for their official record purpose and attached the scanned medical reports. After 2-3 days, I got a SMS saying that my application has been rejected.

They knew that I’m a disabled person and my mother had medical history. Even after that also they had accepted and made me to do Payment. I don’t know why they rejected after payment.

They provided the following reasons for rejection:

For Myself: On account of Achondroplasia with Dwarfism.

For my mother: On account of abnormal MRI findings, Iron deficiency anemia and acute sinusitis.

I want your help. Is there anyway to apply again a fresh application. I am badly looking to buy health insurance from HDFC ERGO.

Awaiting got your reply. Thank you.