| Login | Sign Up
Contributor
sama

How to find nearest hospital,clinic or doctor whose expenses will be covered under my health insuran

How to find nearest hospital,clinic or doctor whose expenses will be covered under my health insurance policy?

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor
purohit

Re: How to find nearest hospital,clinic or doctor whose expenses will be covered under my health ins

To choose from various options, insurance company makes a list or directory of pre-screened hospitals across India from where you can choose hopital or clinic for cashless facility.Alternatively,you can contact customer service team who will assist you in locating a provider

Contributor
Jagannath Jangam

Re: How to find nearest hospital,clinic or doctor whose expenses will be covered under my health ins

You can call your insurance company and ask them about the nearest hospital, doctor or clinic which is in network of the company in your locality. These days most of the Insurance companies have their websites and mobile applications, an insured can find about the nearest hospital, clinic or doctor from these sources as well.

I have health suraksha policy of HDFC ERGO and they have an app called IPO which shows me all the near by hospitals & garages.