| Login | Sign Up
Contributor
sama

If I have taken my health Insurance policy from one city and I undergo for treatment in another city

If I have taken my health Insurance policy from one city and I undergo for treatment in another city.Will my claim be reimbursed? 

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor
ayush.shukla

Re: If I have taken my health Insurance policy from one city and I undergo for treatment in another

Your health Insurance Policy is valid across country. You can visit company website and check the network hospital near to your residence as well as city of current location. If there is no network hospital you can go for reimbursement.

Contributor
Nyra Iyer

Re: If I have taken my health Insurance policy from one city and I undergo for treatment in another

It does not matter the city of location from where you take your treatment and from where your policy is issued. It could be different but, it should be within the limit of  location identified by the insurance company. Some insurance companies have differentiated premium as per location, in such a case amount of claim settlement may differ.