| Login | Sign Up
Highlighted
neeraj_panday28
Occasional Visitor

Policy No. 2952 2028 2724 9700 000

Dear Service Provider, With reference to above policy number, undersign have taken the policy through HDFC credit card. Before confirming for policy, sales executive have confirmed that this policy have the benefit of 3 Lacs + 7 Lacs.

Anyone of the family members can avail these amount (benefits) anytime without any kind of capping.

I have received the policy documents and i have some doubts related to issued policy.

Now i need following written confirmation from your side.

1. Suppose in future I will be admitted in hospital for any kind of disease (which is as per policy covered diseases), and the final bill amount will be 7 Lacs, then i don't have to pay any money to the hospital. Is this statement is correct or there is any kind of discrepancy in that.

2. Further after my discharge, any of my family member is being hospitalised for any kind of disease (which is as per policy covered diseases), and the final amount will be around 3 Lacs, then i don't have to pay any money to the hospital. Is this statement is correct or there is any kind of discrepancy in that.

3. Total amount of 10 Lacs can be used for same disease for multiple times in a year.

4. As per verbal discussion, there will be no capping for room rent in this policy. I want this in writing.