| Login | Sign Up
Contributor
Prayask
Posts: 37
Registered: ‎10-03-2017

What does "no deductible" mean on health insurance?

What does "no deductible" mean on health insurance?

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Contributor
reji
Posts: 114
Registered: ‎26-07-2016

Re: What does "no deductible" mean on health insurance?

If your coinsurance is 70/30, this means that you are responsible for paying 30% of your total medical bill and your insurance company is responsible for the other 70% (after your deductible is met). A Copay is a fixed amount that you pay for certainhealth services once your deductible is met.

Contributor
Kanchi
Posts: 52
Registered: ‎10-03-2017

Re: What does "no deductible" mean on health insurance?

It means that the insured is covered for expenses right away, from the first dollar of incurred and approved medical expenses. There might be a co-pay for services, however,  always read the fine print and ask questions.