13-10-2017 10:50 AM
My Diwali Day is :
1) Phone/SMS All my Relatives, Friends & Accquaintances & Wish them Happy, Safe & Healthy Diwali.
2) Clean & Decorate the House with Lights.
3) Buy atleast ONE NEW ITEM Every Diwali. (This time it's the RO)
4) Buy some Good, Healthy & Delicious Sweets & Chocolates for Kids.
5) Buy some Snacks like Kebabs (Shami aur Sheekh), Tikkas (Paneer aur Chicken) Or Tandoori Momos.
6) Order Dinner from your Nearest & Favourite Hotel/Restaurant Preferably one item should be Non-Vegetarian (Chicken-Butter Or Kadhi).
7) Be Ready with Drinks & Serve as per Demands.
8) Some I/Creams for Papa & Kids.
9) Sit down in the Balcony & Enjoy the General Lighting in your Adjoining Areas & Cracker Display by Neighbours.
10) Chat & Enjoy your Evening with Family.
11) Nourish yourself with everything you bought for the Evening with your Family.
12) Take a Night Walk of 500 Mtrs & then Retire to Bed around 11 & Watch some TV.
13) Sleep around 12.
Once again Wishing Everyone at HDFC ERGO COMMUNITY "A Very Happy, Safe & Healthy DEEPAWALI".
Cheers & Adios.