| Login | Sign Up
Contributor
Jack

Leakage of gas pipe has damaged my parents' kitchen. Will they get insurance?

Leakage of gas pipe has damaged my parents' kitchen. Will they get insurance?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor
Arti
Solution

Re: Leakage of gas pipe has damaged my parents' kitchen. Will they get insurance?

Dear Sir /madam , 

We request you to share with us all claim-related documents pertaining to the incident to our surveyor post claim registration. Following this, our claims team will be able to assist you on the claim coverage.

Please note that we are just providing explanation / clarity as per the scope of the policy but in no way providing confirmation of claim admissibility. The final claim admissibility will depend on documents received at the time claim and as per the policy terms and conditions 

We also request you to refer the policy wording Exclusion section to gauge the admissability. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor
sama

Re: Leakage of gas pipe has damaged my parents' kitchen. Will they get insurance?

If the leakage was not due to negligence, then they will. However, the claim amount will be decided by the company

Contributor
Kanchi

If Incident occurred without your parent's fault, then i guess it would be covered. Otherwise, it won't.

Regular Contributor
Arti
Solution

Dear Sir /madam , 

We request you to share with us all claim-related documents pertaining to the incident to our surveyor post claim registration. Following this, our claims team will be able to assist you on the claim coverage.

Please note that we are just providing explanation / clarity as per the scope of the policy but in no way providing confirmation of claim admissibility. The final claim admissibility will depend on documents received at the time claim and as per the policy terms and conditions 

We also request you to refer the policy wording Exclusion section to gauge the admissability. 

View solution in original post