18-01-2017 07:15 PM
Actuallu my vehicle was sold and need insurance reservinbg letter .
pls mail the NCB RESERVING LETTER towards the policyno.2311200569455603
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-09-2017 10:34 AM - last edited on 04-05-2018 07:44 PM by Purva Chouhan
As NCB reservation letter depends on various scenarios. You can select the scenario and act accordingly.
1. If Car is sold within Policy Period and you have passed the endorsement(Update made in policy about change of ownership) : Then you are eligible for NCB Reservation within 3 years and you need to send the signed request letter / e-mail from registered mail id to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.If Car is sold within Policy Period and you have NOT passed the endorsement(Update made in policy about change of ownership) : Then NCB reserving letter (3 years) will be
issued post cancellation of OD section and the requirement will be
a. Duly signed request letter / e-mail from registered mail id to email@example.com
b. Form 29/30 OR Copy of transferred RC
c. DSRL - cancellation of od section.
d. NOC from Bank/Financier.
3. If the car is sold after policy period then you are not eligible for NCB reserving letter from HDFC ERGO GIC.
17-05-2018 01:15 PM
I dont know who change the 3rd line but as per ncb slab of 89 days if customer appying for NCB RESERVING LETTER within 89 days after expiring of policy only HDFC ERGO refusing to issue otherwise another companies are generating same. I think this people should get some knowledge for same.
18-05-2018 06:26 PMSolution
Hi ANANDBABUM, Pjyoti and Tushar,
Please note below few points for clarity.
1. If the sale of the vehicle has happened within the HDFC ERGO policy period but if our customer requests for an NCB Reserving letter after policy expiry - we will provide NCB Reserving Letter
2. If the sale of the vehicle has happened after the HDFC ERGO policy period and if our customer request for an NCB Confirming letter within three months of policy expiry - we will provide NCB Confirmation Letter.
3. If the sale of the vehicle has happened after the HDFC ERGO policy period: There will be NO NCB Reserving Letter Provided.
Please reply here if there is still any confusion.
We are always happy to help you.
- Team HDFC ERGO.