| Login | Sign Up
santosh_iyer@outlook.com

how can I register my motor insurance policy to my electronic Insurance Account (eIA)?

I have purchased a 2-year motor insurance with HDFCErgo for my two wheeler. Its an online purchase and I have my policy document at my disposal at any time by logging-into hdfcergo.com. I also hold an e-Insurance Account(eIA) with CIRL, which holds most of my policies including life/health. It would be so much so easier for me to look all my insurance policies in one place - and share them with my near-dear ones.

Many other Insurance providers have provided a way to register eIA account with themselves for their customer's ease. HDFCErgo Website provides no obvious way to update eIA just like it is available in ICICIPru/MaxLife/LIC etc. HDFC Ergo's Support team knows less about this (or they aren't revealing as much) than I hoped for. Did any one of ya try to register (for a new?) eIA? Any luck? 

1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: how can I register my motor insurance policy to my electronic Insurance Account (eIA)?

Dear Santosh, 

Thank you for writing your concern here.  

Our concerned team will contact you shortly. Please provide them with your EIA 13 Digit Number, and we will take care of rest. 

Happy to help.

- Team HDFC ERGO.