| Login | Sign Up
Contributor
shivam

I have recently fixed few accessories in my vehicle.How can i add those in my Policy.

I have recently fixed few accessories in my vehicle.How can i add those in my Policy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Contributor
N.Kumari
Solution

Re: I have recently fixed few accessories in my vehicle.How can i add those in my Policy.

Hi,  

You can visit the self help option for the changes to be done in your vehicle policy If required you need to submit proof for the required changes. There are some endorsements that may require you to provide an additional premium.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor
cheran

Re: I have recently fixed few accessories in my vehicle.How can i add those in my Policy.

For addition of accessory in your policy you can call the company's agent or you can visit the nearest branch of the company.

Frequent Contributor
N.Kumari
Solution

Hi,  

You can visit the self help option for the changes to be done in your vehicle policy If required you need to submit proof for the required changes. There are some endorsements that may require you to provide an additional premium.