shef

How do I renew bike insurance online?

How do I renew bike insurance online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Jennifer32
Solution

Re: How do I renew bike insurance online?

Please try this link to renew your insurance policy - https://www.hdfcergo.com/renew-hdfc-ergo-policy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Contributor
hayat

Today most of the insurance companies offer a wide range of services online, which also includes purchase and renewal of policies. These online services allow one to make hassle-free transactions without involving tedious paperwork and branch visits. The renewal process takes only a few minutes since all the details of customers are already available in the company’s database.

Occasional Contributor
PJyoti

Renewal of your bike insurance online is as simple as A-B-C. Simply visit the website of your insurance company and select the online renewal option. If you are renewing with the same Insurer, you simply have to enter your policy no. Check the coverage being offered since you may want to add some optional covers not included in your policy, Increase or decrease your IDV (Vehicle value) for a more comprehensive cover. Pay the premium through Credit/Debit cards, payment wallets or netbanking and you will receive the renewed policy copy instantly in your mail box.

Incase you are insuring with another Insurer. you would need to provide details regarding your vehicle and previous insurance policy basis which the premium and coverage would be calculated. Some website do give you the convenience to change a few details like IDV (Vehicle Value), add optional covers etc. Once you make the payment, your policy copy would be instantly sent to the registered email id. So make sure you check the correctness of the comminication details to ensure you receive policy updates through email/SMS.

Contributor
Jennifer32
Solution

Please try this link to renew your insurance policy - https://www.hdfcergo.com/renew-hdfc-ergo-policy

View solution in original post