| Login | Sign Up
Contributor
Parth Jaiswal

My motor insurance policy expired; how can I renew in case of break-in of my policy?

My motor insurance policy expired; how can I renew in case of break-in of my policy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Arti
Solution

Re: My motor insurance policy expired; how can I renew in case of break-in of my policy?

Dear Sir , 

Here are the Options avaliable for renewal 

1. You can simply visit our website www.hdfcergo.com and go to the Instant Renewal section
  2. Call us on 022 6242 6242 / 0120 6242 6242 and renew instantly
  3. Courier the Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of “HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd” to our Customer service office
  4. Visit our nearest branch or contact your agent

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor
Puneet Sood

Re: My motor insurance policy expired; how can I renew in case of break-in of my policy?

If your car insurance policy has expired, you can renew the policy by making payment online. You can now Do Inspection Yourself. ​Upload photos of your car and get your policy instantly. Your Inspection ID will be generated and post satisfactory inspection and recommendation by surveyor your policy will be issued. Note this is applicable only for Private Car & Two Wheeler policy and not for Third Party Liability

Contributor
Arti
Solution

Dear Sir , 

Here are the Options avaliable for renewal 

1. You can simply visit our website www.hdfcergo.com and go to the Instant Renewal section
  2. Call us on 022 6242 6242 / 0120 6242 6242 and renew instantly
  3. Courier the Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of “HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd” to our Customer service office
  4. Visit our nearest branch or contact your agent

View solution in original post