13-10-2017 04:00 PM
Is there any insurance that covers events like wedding? And if yes then what are the inclusions and exclusion?
16-10-2017 04:18 PM
Wedding is an auspicious event, which carries high emotions, feelings, aspirations, tradition, and above all, it is a beginning of a new era in the couple's life. And no beginning should have hiccups. Whether the wedding budget is Rs 20 lakh or Rs 2 crore or Rs 20 crore, the importance of insuring the event should be paramount.
For wedding events one need to factor Natural calamities, burglary or thefts as such mishaps don’t depend on the size of the wedding, they just happen.
Today, various companies offering wedding insurance / event insurance which takes care of such mishaps such as:
1. Cancellation or re-scheduling due to unforeseen events like natural calamities
2. Damage to the venue due to cyclones, floods or even fire
3. Cancellation due to a major accident involving the bride, groom or immediate family member
4. Insurance can cover burglary or theft, involving money and other valuables
5. Any legal liability arising out of bodily injury or illness to a third party individual or property can also be insured