| Login | Sign Up
saritamadwal

Re: Tell us what newer covers you would like to have in your health insurance policies

Been a customer from last 3 years, I think more in depth cancer covers, chemotherapy, robotics surgery and some mechanism for your OPD claims should be added in the policy after some time or continuing customers.

Regards,

Sarita Madwal

Occasional Visitor
amit_rnpy@yahoo.co.in

Re: Tell us what newer covers you would like to have in your health insurance policies

HDFCERGO is the best in the industry and has a capability to come up with a policy which can cover ailments that most of the service. 

Bala Chandra M

Nobody in this world is immortal, can't even imagine how deaths occur nowadays. HDFC Bank is my BFF, to be honest cause they have helped at various times in Loan whenever am in trouble with the money it's like they have 6th Sence that I am in trouble with money so am taking this opportunity to "THANK YOU to every HDFC person from bottom of my Heart" for helping me. "HDFC ERGO it's just a small suggestion that you guys reach every small hospital so that every HDFC ERGO Insurence can be Claimed that's all. Thank You Smiley Happy

common4avn

Ligament Surgery
Occasional Visitor
rsaxena67@gmail.com

In case of critical illness cost of medicines limited to some percentage of Sum Assured must be reimbursed to policy holder .
JAYDIP ATARA

@Joan wrote:

Stand a chance to win an exciting prize by answering this question. 

Last date to participate is 6th November, 2021

contest Diwali insurance
Zero Deduction in heath insurance policies. (Zero menas Medical west charge and RMO charge also cover in health policies)

Dau

Any person MORE than 10 years of INSURANCE HOLDER may be ALLOWD to DISCONTINUE his POLICY by GIVING BACK his LAST PREMIUM paid by him or her
Without any HASSLEs IF BUTs PAPAR WORK
Do not WORRY for your COMPANY LOSS but THIs GESTURE will be FOR
ENJOING GOOD HEALTH WITHOUT TROUBLING your SO DEFAMED COMPANY who are ALWAYs play with REFUND policy
Occasional Visitor
madhumakkhi

Regular annual health checkups especially for 50+ individuals.

New Contributor
monidkanojia@gmail.com

I understand that Hair Transplant is very costly procedure which I believe no inusrance company covers so I this is  something new that your company can cover only the transplantation charges if not doctors consultation.

New Contributor
monidkanojia@gmail.com

I understand that Hair Transplant is very costly procedure which I believe no inusrance company covers so I this is  something new that your company can cover only the transplantation charges if not doctors con

@Joan wrote:

Stand a chance to win an exciting prize by answering this question. 

Last date to participate is 6th November, 2021

sultation.