| Login | Sign Up
New Contributor

safety precautions during diwali

What precautions we should take to travel on the day of Diwali ?
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: safety precautions during diwali

While going out on Diwali day, please make sure that you watch out for the crackers being burst on roadside. In spite of my taking careful steps on the road last Diwali, a cracker just landed on my foot with a Big bang slightly burning my feet thumb. That's the reason I advice every one to be careful on that day preferably staying indoor & enjoying the sound & light.
Occasional Visitor

Need to encourage children safety first. We can do all the fireworks before the children as a roll modal for safety precautions. It leads to great diwali for all.
New Contributor

Agree

We have teach children's about safety before they using the crackers and also when they go outside in the streets should look at around carefully about diwali crackers

In Delhi, This Diwali is going to be amazing. Court has banned the crackers. I tell them that we are not playing crackers in This Diwali. Told importance of this ban & another way of Celebration. They promised to follow the same. And clean campaign will be started soon in our locality.
New Contributor

Fire crackers cannot be banned this diwali,maybe delhi high court will be overruled by Supreme

Court.Precaution can be taken during this diwali  by fire cracker manufacturers who can put up

a warning on the box specifying the hazard on every item of different fire crackers.

The Indian Government should come up with pollution norms on these manufacturers for

manufacturing of Fire Crackers.  

It's a good initiative by the HC, and it should be implemented throughout the country. Crackers releases lots of carbon which is bad for everyone's health. There are no sentiments connected to it. We can celebrate our festivals in healthy environments and natural ways by making the right decisions.

It is a good intiative by Hon'ble court to ban diwali cracker sale. Hope it is IMPLEMENTED properly without cheating. I think Deepavali is festival lights. Crackers make lot of noise and pollution.

If we want display of fireworks - we can all gather in a stadium on Deepavali (before or after - because we have to lights diyas in our homes and meet friends and relatives with sweets and savouries in our home and their home).

Wish this system of united fireworks display is followed throughout India - not only Delhi.