| Login | Sign Up
Contributor
Liena Shetty

Can I get travel medical insurance for senior citizens who are above 70 years?

Can I get travel medical insurance for senior citizens who are above 70 years?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor
Arti
Solution

Re: Can I get travel medical insurance for senior citizens who are above 70 years?

dear Sir , 

Yes you can buy the insurence , please refer to the ebility criteria

The exact age criteria vary from one travel insurance policy to another, and also from one insurer to the next. For the travel insurance policy from HDFC ERGO, the age criteria depend on the kind of cover you opt for.
• For single trip insurance, people aged between 6 months and 70 years can be insured.
• For annual multi trip insurance, people aged between 18 and 70 years can be insured.
• For family floater insurance, which covers the policyholder, their spouse and up to 2 children, the minimum age of entry is 3 months.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor
Sonal Chaudhary

Re: Can I get travel medical insurance for senior citizens who are above 70 years?

Yes, senior citizen travelers who are aged 71 to 85 years are also eligible to buy travel insurance policy.

Regular Contributor
Arti
Solution

dear Sir , 

Yes you can buy the insurence , please refer to the ebility criteria

The exact age criteria vary from one travel insurance policy to another, and also from one insurer to the next. For the travel insurance policy from HDFC ERGO, the age criteria depend on the kind of cover you opt for.
• For single trip insurance, people aged between 6 months and 70 years can be insured.
• For annual multi trip insurance, people aged between 18 and 70 years can be insured.
• For family floater insurance, which covers the policyholder, their spouse and up to 2 children, the minimum age of entry is 3 months.

View solution in original post