Contributor
rizvan

Why do I need travel insurance?

Why do I need travel insurance?

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Contributor
hiren

Re: Why do I need travel insurance?

You should take travel insurance as now a days medical is become too expensive everywhere and you never know when you need funds when you are travelling especially abroad.

akanksha

Re: Why do I need travel insurance?

Dear Rizvan,

One always wants to embark upon a journey with ease ,be it for business or a holiday, without having to worry about any exigencies leading to financial burden. Travel insurance becomes the most economical way of safeguarding oneself against eventualities while abroad.

One intents to buy Travel Insurance policy while away on a holiday or business...and  primarily to safeguard self from the plausible travel inconveniences like loss of baggage & personal documents, loss of checked baggage, flight delay, baggage delay etc.

However Travel Insurance offers a much wider and comprehensive coverage related to other eventualities while one is away like covers against accidental events leading to either death or disability, emergency medical expenses related to hospitalization, medical evacuation or body repatriation, Hospital cash benefit -daily lump sum amount while hospitalized, Personal Liability - if a suit is brought against the policy holder for property damage or for medical expenses due to an accident caused by the policy holder.

Thanks 

Akanksha